Friday, January 8, 2010

Can I use the following ingredients (found in eye cream) during pregnancy?

I'm wondering if I can continue using my eye cream with the ingredients Avobenzone and Octinoxate during pregnancy?Can I use the following ingredients (found in eye cream) during pregnancy?
Those are the same ingredients in sunscreen. If you weren't sensitive to them before your pregnancy, you should still be fine. Some women develop rashes and other allergic reactions when pregnant. That's your body's way of telling you to stop using it.Can I use the following ingredients (found in eye cream) during pregnancy?
I'd check the warning labels on the product, there should be some. If you can't find any, go to the product's website and look for it there. If there was any harm for those who are pregnant, they would make sure to tell you.
I advise asking your doctor
ALWAYS ask your doc
  • bronzing powder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment