Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best eye cream out there?

I'm 20 years old and my only problem is that I have some laugh lines around the corners of my eyes. I don't have puffiness or bags...just laugh lines and I don't like them!What is the best eye cream out there?
coconut oil!! this stuff is great for just about everything but its awesome for wrinkles and wrinkle prevention!!





Go here for more info





Helps you lose weight, lowers cholesterol


Reduces your risk of heart disease and other diseases


Helps those with diabetes, thyroid, chronic fatigue


Improves Crohn's, IBS, and other digestive disorders


Boosts your daily energy


Rejuvenates your skin, prevents wrinklesWhat is the best eye cream out there?
clinique repairwear
I like Origins Night-A-Mins eye cream
Try putting vaseline there when you come out of the shower and still have water on your face. Also, put vaseline under your make up. You will see a difference.
renovation cream by vaseline.
clinique-all about the eyes--the bestestttt
Oh, at the age of 20 with some laugh lines here and there means that you have been smiling and laughing and that's a wonderful thing. Personally, I like inexpensive eye creams from the drug stores that have an SPF 15 for protection for day as this will aid you with the prevention of newer laugh lines. At night, I enjoy a basic hydrating one that helps to firm around the eye area so that while you sleep, the goodies from the PM eye cream will assist with plumping up those little lines. The brands that I do enjoy are Oil of Olay and Neutrogena. They have a wide variety to select from for addressing many needs. Select an SPF one for day, and a firming, hydrating, moisture locking one for night. Usually, drug stores and mass chains are always having sales on these brands. I've even found them at Costco for quite a bargain. I hope this helps as less is more and you don't need an eye serum or anything like that, just protection, prevention, hydration and a ';firmation.'; I hope this helps as you sound like you have pretty skin!!
estee lauder. TAKE MY WORD FOR IT!!!! works great

No comments:

Post a Comment