Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm almost 27, no wrinkles, a little under eye circles. When should i start wearing anti wrinkle eye cream?

Really it's about being proactive...you're never too young to start. Why wait until you start getting wrinkles. I love Nivea Q10 formula, anything with an SPF 15 or higher is great. Honestly I can't emphasize the fact that you should start young and get yourself into a good routine. It's just like working out, it really pays off in the later years.I'm almost 27, no wrinkles, a little under eye circles. When should i start wearing anti wrinkle eye cream?
If you want to avoid wrinkles you should wear sunscreen. Eye cream isn't really that important unless you have severely dry skin around your eyes. Regular moisturizer is good enough. Sunscreen is what really prevents wrinkles but a lot of people find it annoying to use.





I like Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection SPF 55 lotion sunscreen. It's not greasy at all and it doesn't sting/burn your eyes. As for eye cream, I like Boots Black Licorice eye cream. It helps fade under eye circles and is moisturizing.I'm almost 27, no wrinkles, a little under eye circles. When should i start wearing anti wrinkle eye cream?
I am not so experienced in this way, but I have heard a very good idea for the under the eye circles thing. Before you go to bed everynight, put a small spoon in the freezer and when you wake up take the spoon out and let it sit for a second, then put it on those pesky eye circles. Hope I helped!
Ime not a girl, but ive asked my mom, she said,


';Wrinkles start appearing a lot in the eyes at age 30, or 32 wrinkles appear if you don't have much sleep, so my advidce is for you to get good night sleep's, to extend the time to about the 40's';
Don't wait until u get wrinkle. It not easy to get rid of it once u have it.





Use Olay Total Effect 7 sign serum,wonderful product for wrinkle treatment.Clik http://acnemine.com/interest.htm





Prevention is always better than treatment. You won't be sorry! U will regret it once u got wrinkle and cannot get rid of it 100%
you can try a few natural remedies to get rid of dark circles:


http://myblogonbeauty.blogspot.com/2007/鈥?/a>
Well i read this in a magazine n it's kinda funny. Well they said that you start ageing at 16 and you should start using anti wrinkle eye cream at 20! = 0
you've got ages yet!!


27 is still young:P


don't wear it til you start gettnig wrinkles.





idk if you like in UK or USA so i cnt suggest stuff tbh.
Speak to a dermatologist for the best advice. Its your body after all, don't take advice from strangers here.
Now is a good time to prevent the wrinkles before they appear.
Start now!! It's never too early, I started when I was 15yrs and everyone always comments on how great my skin is so it work for me :)
its never too soon. NEVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment