Friday, January 8, 2010

Can you recommend an under eye cream?

I would like a good cream or treatment for the bags/puffiness under my eyes. I realise that as I get older, these start to form, but the puffiness really bothers me and I would like to try something to treat it. There is no drooping and no circles, just puffiness and swelling.





At 33, I know to expect some, but would like to reduce what I have.





thank you!Can you recommend an under eye cream?
First of all, DO NOT!!! use lemon juice. That's just asking for trouble.





Unfortunately, the only cure for bags under the eyes is a surgical procedure called blepharoplasty, which is designed to remove excess fat, skin and muscle around the eyes. But if you can鈥檛 stomach 鈥?or afford 鈥?surgery there are still some things you can do to decrease the appearance of bags under your eyes.





If you're looking for a product, I'd go with Benefit Depuffing Action Eye Gel depuffs the under eye area and helps to provide an instant lifting effect. I'd also use the Benefit Eyecon as an eye cream. I suggest that any woman uses an eye cream, to make sure that sensitive skin stays moisturizes.





However, if you're just looking to decrease your swelling try this: apply a compress of ice water or very cold milk directly over your closed eyelids and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. This will cool and rest your eyes. You can apply a similar treatment with a mixture of equal parts rosewater and witch hazel soaked in cotton. Rest the cotton on your eyes for 10 to 15 minutes. Trust me it works. I do this to clients when I have early shoots.Can you recommend an under eye cream?
i have tried many, and these are my favorites (in different price ranges for different budgets)...





merle norman preventage firming eye creme spf 30 $24


and


avon ageless results renewing eye creme $12
Actually lemon juice is great for bags under your eyes. However make sure to avoid getting it IN ur eyes because it will STING!!
I agree benefit makeup is sooooo good u should try it!
http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/product/B000PIGK0G/ref=sr_11_1?ie=UTF8%26amp;bcBrand=core%26amp;nodeID=352095011








try this
Oil olay regenerist eye cream helps with the puffines and bags. The best part is it cost less than 20 dollars and is larger compared to most department store brand. I brand I personally love is Philosophy hope in a tube eyecream. It makes the eye more bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment