Friday, January 8, 2010

Is there an eye cream that REALLY gets rid of under - eye wrinkles?

No matter how much sleep I get, I always have these wrinkles under my eyes and dark circles, and I'm only 22! I have tried a few drug store eye creams, but nothing has made any noticeable difference. I can at least cover up the darkness, but I really hate the lines. Does anyone know of an eye cream for wrinkles that actually works? I don't want to waste any more money trying out new products. Thanks!Is there an eye cream that REALLY gets rid of under - eye wrinkles?
If there was, the inventor would be making MILLIONS.Is there an eye cream that REALLY gets rid of under - eye wrinkles?
You may have allergies, that is why you have the circles. Do some research on detoxing your body. You may be getting wrinkles because you are not eating that well.
you can try something from clinique. awesome products!

No comments:

Post a Comment