Friday, January 8, 2010

Under eye cream for super sensitive skin?

Hi there. I have really sensitive skin. Like if I change products, try to get a facial or attempt to exfoliate, I get a red patch with little bumps within 24 hours. I then have to go to the doctor to get a ointment to make it go away or it's there for a year. It's nuts. Regardless, I found Dr. Hauschka's line which is all natural blah blah and it's working well. However, after 5 years of using the under eye balm, I suddenly am having a reaction. Don't know if they changed the formula or what but it's just not cutting it anymore. So now I'm looking for some suggestions on alternative eye creams for sensitive skin. I always have used it more preventively...I don't have wrinkles to puff up or dark circles fade so no need for anything harsh like retinol which will destroy me! I just like slathering on a thick cream to hopefully ward it off in the future! Thanks in advance!Under eye cream for super sensitive skin?
You should try Artistry's eye cream. All of their products are safe for people with sensitive skin. Their eye cream is awesome. If for some reason you decide you don't really like it or you would have a reaction they will give you a full refund with no questions asked. You can't buy it in stores but you can get it at http://www.adrennan.qhealthbeauty.com You can read all the info about it and see if it's what you are looking for and if it is you can buy it there as well. I hope this answered your question :)Under eye cream for super sensitive skin?
Try Olay Definity Illuminating eye treatment or any olay product for under eye treatment. It is good for sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment