Friday, January 8, 2010

Is there any eye cream that has similar to botox results?

I am looking for an eye cream in the market that could somehow paralyze the muscles and reduce the wrinkles around the eyes while having expressions. Is there any, to avoid botox injections?


If not, what is the best anti-wrinkle eye cream? (I'm on my 30s and have big nice crow's-feet when I smile)Is there any eye cream that has similar to botox results?
I was troubled by my eye wrinkles since two years ago. Two months ago, my friend had bought an eye cream as a birthday gift for me. Surprisingly, this product worked remarkably well and my eye wrinkles are being reduced after using the product for about 3 weeks. I was very curious about it and later I find out that the secret lies with the active ingredient of the eye cream, which is Eyeliss.To know more about how this active ingredients reduce my eye wrinkles, i suggest you to visit this site.





http://ezinearticles.com/?Effective-Eye-Cream-to-Remove-Your-Eye-Wrinkles%26amp;id=2786202Is there any eye cream that has similar to botox results?
used,


I'm 20 and


I use: Extreme Eye Rescue by Isabella Pelle. It's made specifically for eye wrinkles, the dreaded dark circles, and eye puffiness. Apply/massage it around the eye area twice daily. Hope this helps you as it did for me.


Google Isabella Pelle
Hi


I used to use Olay regenerist and I loved it,Then they released the Pro X line so I tried it and I have not looked back,


It really does tighten the skin around the eye and I noticed a difference it just a few days.


When I bought mine it came in a starter kit including Eyecream, Day lotion and Night cream which made my daily routine so much easier.


I don't know about you but I can get lazy with my routine sometimes but with having it all there in front of me it's easy.


I hope this helps, If you need more information check out the website below.


http://olaynightcream.com

No comments:

Post a Comment