Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The best way to apply Eye Cream?

How much should I put? How do I apply it?Which area of the eye do I apply it? Which finger should I use, and in which motion do I do it? I would appreciate serious answers, please. Thank you so much.The best way to apply Eye Cream?
A pea sized amount is sufficient for both eyes. Apply it with your ring finger starting from the outer corners to the inner corners and around the eye. Here look at this video on how to apply:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxbQTS3bP鈥?/a>The best way to apply Eye Cream?
put a pea sized amount, dot under the eye area then GENTLY blend in untill it absorbs, with a clean ring finger. some are designed for just the top or bottom eye area if it doesn't say you can put it on both.
Just A Dab :]


Circular Motion :]


Under The Eye.Moving To The Sides :]


[ I Don't Put Mine On The Eyelids]


Index %26amp; Middle :]


I Already Told You :]





Hope it Helps :]

No comments:

Post a Comment