Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Where can I find safe/natural cream eye shadow or eye shadow primer?

I know MAC has the shadesticks, Urban Decay has shadow primer, and Too Faced Shadow Insurance is pretty well-known, but I'm looking for something safer/more natural. Is there a certain brand or even recipe or trick other than chemical primers that will help pure pigment shadows stick w/out creasing?Where can I find safe/natural cream eye shadow or eye shadow primer?
any auto body shop?Where can I find safe/natural cream eye shadow or eye shadow primer?
I honestly don't know of any that are natural or more safer than any of the products you already mentioned.





I love MAC Shadesticks (I have Beige-ing, Sharkskin, Gentil Lentil) but I prefer MAC Paint Pots (I have Soft Ochre and Painterly).





I never used Urban Decay Primer Potion but I heard great reviews about it.





What you can also use that I've seen done before is using Benefit's Lemon-aid Concealer/Primer.





I don't see anything harmful about these products but hey, I've only tried 1/3 of the products you mentioned in your post.





I'm sorry but I believe you should definitely use MAC Paint Pots. I love them!





If anything, you can use foundation on your eyes...
OMG i am in LOVE with benefit's ';lemon-aide'; eye primer. BEST STUFF EVER!

1 comment:

  1. you can find this kind of eye cream stuffs on online stores such as ebay and also you can search on yahoo or google

    ReplyDelete