Sunday, April 25, 2010

Which one to put first, eye cream or eye mask?

I have under eye dark circles and I've been using this eye cream and it works well. Sometimes my eyes feel tired so I bought an eye mask gel which should help my eyes cool down. However which one do I put first? Eye cream or the eye gel mask? Which one to put first, eye cream or eye mask?
I had asked this question before but got no answer too.





Im not very sure but, based on my facial experience, it should be put on eye mask first then your eye cream/serum. Just like we put on moisturizer and toner after face mask when we do facial.





Just make sure your eye area is clean with no eye gel mask left onto it before apply your eye cream in case they will cause oil spots together? As eye cream is quite rich already..





Hope this helps.


Good luck! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment