Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do you know of a low cost eye cream?

Does anybody know of a good eye cream that doesn't cost $25 or more! All creams are so expensive. I'd like one that works on wrinkles but is a lot less expensive!Do you know of a low cost eye cream?
i recommend to buy oil of olay eye gel cream wow it works get rid of wrinkles and smooth out nice is like 9 bucks you can buy on rite aid or cvs try it you will not be disappointed.Do you know of a low cost eye cream?
Yes, I do! I am glad you asked.





Have you ever heard of 100% Pure? It is a wonderful brand of eye cream that contains organic and natural ingredients - perfect for eye wrinkles. They have an eye cream that I love called Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream. It is $19.





This eye cream contains green tea, potent antioxidants, organic green coffee, vitamin C, pure vanilla, and grapefuit seed. You can really feel it when it goes on - it tightens and kind of tingles the skin (in a good way). It's really refreshing!





Give it a try - it smells so good too. :)

1 comment:

  1. No one wants to age but it's natural. These days, lots of products on the market that might help reduce the signs of aging and make you feel younger and healthier. I have also tried after reading Dermogenix Review and it’s really works on my skin. So, I recommend this product to everyone .

    ReplyDelete