Sunday, April 25, 2010

Is 25 a good age to start using an eye cream?

I currently have a pretty good skin regimine of cleansing with dove soap, moisturising with a firming cream at night and using an spf moisturiser during the day. I have done this process since I was like 12 or 13. Despite all this, I am noticing changes around my eye area, which, is more sensitive to change and has thinner skin. Am I ok with the firming cream, or should I use a special eye cream? Which one is the best, and most reasonably priced ($60 and below)?Is 25 a good age to start using an eye cream?
u can use eye cream there is no age bar.the cream will nourish the delicate skin around eyesIs 25 a good age to start using an eye cream?
its not a very good time to use skin creame because your skin is still young
I am 22, and I have been using eye creams since I was 20. (I have very light skin)


I am using CLINIQUE eye creams - they cost around $35.
I wanted to make some suggestions to your beauty ritual:


-Use products meant for your skin type e.g. dry skin use extra moisturizing. Test products that work with your skin and provide positive results.


-It's best to cleanse, tone and moisturize day and night.


-Mask once a week.


-Eye creams are good to use in your mid 20s. Since you're young, you still have elasticity in your skin and remember to just pat the cream from the outer corner towards the inner eye to follow a good direction to avoid wrinkles.





I personally suggest trying different products because everyone reacts differently to different products. I like Estee Lauder Advanced Night repair. It also sounds like you have sensitive skin so make sure you use a sensitive formula. I have also heard alot of talk about products with AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) helps to prevent/decrease wrinkles. Sometimes vitamin c is good. I don't respond well to Vitamin C so again try a couple before you commit.
I have been doing the same,but I use avon products


MOST everyone thinks i'am 25 but i'm really34.


I also put my face in icecube bowel of water it tighens your pores around the eye %26amp; mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment