Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I want to know a very excellent eye cream?

I am 30yo.I want to know a very excellent eye cream?
I use Estee Lauder, they even have a cream with sun screen for day.I want to know a very excellent eye cream?
My mom uses Lancome Renergie. This stuff is expensive but it works very well. If you use it on a regular basis you should see some results in terms of puffiness, fine lines, etc. You can also checkout Lancome's complete line. I like the Aqua Fusion, it's more lightweight and sheer than the Renergie. I'll put a link so you can check out their complete line. Myself, my mom and my grandmother are devoted Lancome users lol.
korres evening primrose eye cream is great. you can find more reviews here:


http://www.ciao.co.uk/Korres_Evening_Pri鈥?/a>





hope this helps


x
La mer products are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment