Sunday, April 25, 2010

What is a cheap, effective eye cream?

I JUST WANT MOISTURIZATION.





I don't care if it's formulated to get rid of cirlces or lines or whatever, though I wouldn't complain if it did. I just want it to moisturize, that is all.





Suggestions? Thankyou.What is a cheap, effective eye cream?
Mary Kay Age Fighting Eye cream Or Eye Firming cream are awesome, and under 30 bucks. Well worth it.What is a cheap, effective eye cream?
I just had the bags removed under my eyes, and my surgen told me to go buy Neutragina spf 15, it's a wonderful moisturizer. And you can use it on you whole face including under your eyes. I told him I have creams from $250 to $5, he told me to stop wasting my money and buy the Neutragina. That's all I've been using for the past 8 months, and I believe he was right.
My fave is Nivea cream, the one in the little blue tin--$.97 at Walmart. I love it, and it gives me a fresh, dewey look around my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment