Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is it ok to wear makeup/eye cream over sunscreen?

I am currently using an eye cream to help my skin tone and I was just wondering if i could still use sunscreen.I want to wear sunscreen but I am afraid that if i use both the eye cream and sunscreen that one won't work.So is it ok if i put sunscreen on first then the eye cream?Will they both still work?How about makeup?Can I use both mkeup and sunscreen at the same time?Is it ok to wear makeup/eye cream over sunscreen?
sure, check into the new Kids' Spray on


not as creamy/oily


%26amp; comes in the Higher #s 30-70Is it ok to wear makeup/eye cream over sunscreen?
u never wear anything over sunscreen, i work at a derm's office so i know. Sunscreen should be the last thing you put on. they'll both work.
Still use sunscreen, it protects your skin. You can absolutely use sunscreen and makeup together! They even make makeup with sunscreen protection in it!





I hope this helps!
i like pie











...wait, wrong place to post...
  • mineral makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment