Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need an eye cream with an SPF. Any recommendations?

I am vigilant about wearing sunscreen every day, so I need a cream that I can use on my eye area. I'm looking for something reasonably priced so I checked out my local drug store, but found nothing. Perhaps I've overlooked something. Any suggestions?I need an eye cream with an SPF. Any recommendations?
http://www.olay.com/boutique/complete/pr鈥?/a>





i used to use small tubes of expensive eye creams. then i found this oil of olay facial lotion. i use it for my whole face.... especially under my eyes. i feel like my facial skin overall looks better and the lotion is not too greasy.





also, i have sensitive, oily facial skin and found the one for sensitive skin to be ok.





i think the trick to your skin is to always have it hydrated. that is why lotions that offer to ';hydrate'; your skin always work better.





and also, try drinking more water.... but not right before bed. if you drink water before bed...you will wake up with swollen eyes!!!





good luck!


all the best :)I need an eye cream with an SPF. Any recommendations?
Clinique advanced stop signs eye cream spf 15:)
Neutrogena makes an eye cream with SPF30 in it...it's a little tinted, but you can hardly notice it. It works really well!

No comments:

Post a Comment