Sunday, April 25, 2010

Can someone recommend a good eye cream for dark circles?

Please?Can someone recommend a good eye cream for dark circles?
LOL Doo wop, I thought I was the only one!!





It really does work, it constricts the vessels that are making your eyes look dark. Try it instead of your moisturizer (rub it in completely but gently from your nose to your outer eye) under a high pigment concealer (I use avon) and blend the concealer with a makeup sponge with a tapping motion instead of a wiping motion. Set with a translucent powder and you're good to go.





Refrigerated masks can help you for a pick-up when your eyes start to look tired during the day, you can even use a cold water-bottle to soothe tired eyes. It doesn't mess up your makeup and reminds you to hydrate your body. Drink up!!Can someone recommend a good eye cream for dark circles?
Oil of olay eye cream. I love oil of olay products th moisturizer,eye cream and many other products. I have used it for many many years and my mother introduced it to me as a teenager and she has used it back then and still now!She is 56 and dont look it! It is good for man or woman so dont think it is just a womans product for Oil of olay had no prefumes which can cause outbreaks! I wish it was a little cheaper but it is worth it and a little dab will do ya a day!
Cliquie has a great line [my mom uses it] and its afforable and you can get it over the counter at the mall. Its easy, ask them
try the new loreal one my cousin says its awsome.
Origins. But obviously theres nothing better than sleep, lots of water and a healthy diet, but if you're aldready doing that, then origins do a natrual line of eye creams and gels. Also Decleor is good, but I'm afraid they are expensive.
try preparation H. I use it and does get rid of the circles

No comments:

Post a Comment