Sunday, April 25, 2010

Is is OK to use a corrective wrinkle eye cream to PREVENT wrinkles?

im 20 yrs old and my friends are already getting crows feet when they smile, etc.. i dont want that... and a pharmacist recommended this VICHY meokine wrinkle corrector for eye area... should i use it or is it too much?Is is OK to use a corrective wrinkle eye cream to PREVENT wrinkles?
It is not only O.K., but it is very wise. I haven't heard of the eye product your pharmacist recommended, but I will tell you I have been in the makeup and skincare industry since 1975, and I swear by an eyecream from a Japanese company called Sheseido. It is sold in the department stores, and it costs $47.50. It is worth it. If you go to Nordstrom's and you try it, and don't see results, you can return it for a refund.


The eye area has NO oil glands, as it wouldn't be prudent because of the proximity of the eye. You need the richest cream that wont move into the eye area, that hydrates the skin without causing puffiness, which is what would happen if you used a face cream in that area. Most premature aging is due to dehydration and sun damage, and the constant facial movements that over time, if not hydrated and protected, becomes deep lines and wrinkles. I guarantee that if you use this product, it will instantly improve the texture, comfort and hydration of your skin! I have been using it since 1986, and I actually am allergic to any other products I have tried, and believe me, in my line of work, I have tried them all! Check it out, and let me know what you think. I dont even work for Sheseido, but I know alot of products, and that one is by far the best. And like others who have answered your question can attest to, drink lots of water, hydrate, take off your makeup every night, sunscreen, and sunglasses! Don't be afraid to smile, just check it out! I have used eye cream since I was 15, but I am fair skinned and have dryness around the eyes. Many products out there that say anti=wrinkle, firming, lifting, etc. etc. are too active for many skins.


Sheseido Benefiance eyecream is the best secret that needs to get out! (Tell your Mom too!)


Dana DelikatIs is OK to use a corrective wrinkle eye cream to PREVENT wrinkles?
most eye creams are really thick moisturizersanyway, and it can never hurt to retain moisture...
20 is not too young to start using an eye cream. Try using just plain old vitamin E oil make sure it is at least 15000 IU though. You can find it in the first aid section or you can use a capsule (vitamin section). I use the Vitamin E every night around my eye area. It works great.
First, you have to realize it all starts in your genes and it's (at times) the reason why some people age faster than others. Second, do your friends smoke? Smoking ages you faster and drys out skin (especially the eye area). The skin around the eye area is quite thin (with very little sweat glands) and as we age it gets thinner (we lose collagen and elastin that makes eye area plump and elastic). Hence it gets dryer (hence wrinkles). As you know, the sun also has it's role in the aging process as well.





So to answer your question, there are no true corrective wrinkle creams out there. Most will temporarily plump up the wrinkles (for example some creams use cinnamon as on of the ingrediants), but will not zap them away forever. Now, you can DELAY (we can't prevent aging) those wrinkles by avoiding the tanning beds, wearing sunscreen, and staying away from cigarettes. I'd start drinking those glasses of water. The basic ingredient in those creams is water...so might as well moisterize from the inside, too. Also, a good diet of certain foods can increase the production of collagen and elastin.





http://women.timesonline.co.uk/article/0鈥?/a>





As for the eyes, (like I said before) the skin around the eye area gets thinner and dryer as we age. So with that info, the theory is if you start moisterizing that area, it ';might'; prevent the wrinkles. I haven't seen any real scientific research (that's not associated with cosmetic companies) to prove that theory, but it doesn't hurt to use those creams either (unless you get an allergic reaction to it...long story). Hey, every little bit counts!





Right now, you're young and you really don't have to (you're still making enough of that collagen/ellastin stuff). However, it's good to start that habbit of applying that eye cream at night (or day...better to use sunscreen though). When you reach your late 20's (again depending on your genes) or early 30's is when the collagen/ellastin production goes down hill.





As for recomendations, I like using Neutrogena Healthy Skin Eye Cream because I didn't break out in rashes after using it. Here's a good article to read on cream selections.





http://www0.epinions.com/content_2969542鈥?/a>
crapp nooo
If it doesn't make your skin break out or feel too oily, it probably isn't harmful. However, if I were you, I'd go to www.cosmeticscop.com and check out some facts about what the products you're using REALLY contain and really do for your skin. Or don't do. Lots of the claims made on cosmetic packaging are demonstrably FALSE. It's likely that genetics and sun exposure and your smoking status will have a much greater effect on whether you develop wrinkles or not than some cream you put on your face. Most of those things (probably all, actually) do very little or nothing for wrinkling.
yes ofcourse go ahead wid it........if u dont want it, how els do u stop it?
I started on a beauty regimin at 15. The earlier you start, the longer you'll go with younger looking skin. I use ROC night repair around the eyes and I'm 34 with no crow's feet. I also put vitamin E cream all over my face before bed every night.





Keep your skin type in mind before starting a new product and how you might react to it.
20 is not too young to start--preventative skin care is important at any age!! I started in my teens and and 29 and do not have a line on my face. Try nutra-lift products. They are safe, natural and EFFECTIVE, can be used at any age and are reasonably priced.
you can use it
I use it around my eyes....Think about it...it is much easier to prevent wrinkles than to correct them!
  • mineral makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment