Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is it ok to put makeup/eye cream over my sunscreen?

I am currently using an eye cream to help my skin tone and I was just wondering if i could still use sunscreen.I want to wear sunscreen but I am afraid that if i use both the eye cream and sunscreen that one won't work.So is it ok if i put sunscreen on first then the eye cream?Will they both still work?How about makeup?Can I use both mkeup and sunscreen at the same time?Is it ok to put makeup/eye cream over my sunscreen?
Of course. I wish that I had thought of that! Sometimes you can teach an old lady new tricks. Go for it, girl. You should get 10 points for giving the rest of us the idea.Is it ok to put makeup/eye cream over my sunscreen?
i dont think so i think itll damage your skin real bad
They do have products with sunscreen in them.
I use a moisturizer that contains sunscreen and have no problems putting makeup over it. I'm still cautious and stick with the shadows though, but you should be fine.
It probably depends on what kind of eye cream it is and the ingredients that are in it. I would think that whichever one you put on second may not be able to penetrate through the one you put on first. I don't think it would hurt anything, but you may not get the full effects of both creams. Can you find an eye cream that contains sunscreen? Or only use the eye cream at night, so that you don't really need sunscreen with it?
don think so it will ruined ur skin
yeahhh or you can just get make up with sunscreen

No comments:

Post a Comment