Sunday, April 25, 2010

Is 25 a good age to start using an eye cream?

I currently have a pretty good skin regimine of cleansing with dove soap, moisturizing with a firming cream at night and using an spf moisturizer during the day. I have done this process since I was like 12 or 13. Despite all this, I am noticing changes around my eye area, which, is more sensitive to change and has thinner skin. Am I ok with the firming cream, or should I use a special eye cream? Which one is the best, and most reasonably priced ($60 and below)?Is 25 a good age to start using an eye cream?
IM just like you... im 22 and have been using a daily regimine, and I just started using Arbonne International, my sister gave me some to try out. I abosultely LOVE the RE9 ANTI aging, eye cream,face scrub, lift cream,and serum


I signed up to be a wholesale client i save 35% on everything, it cost $29.00 for the year....I think it way worth it, espceially once you try the stuff...Is 25 a good age to start using an eye cream?
if u think it helps, it may just be a waste of money though


Its best u just wash your face with warm water and rinse with


hot and then cold and put aloe vera gel on face.
It is never too early to have good face care. The skin around eyes is different than the remainder of the face. You need a a separate eye specific cream. As for firming cream for the rest of your face, I am not sure you need that at your young age. If you have the money, get a consultation at a highly rated spa. If not, take a trip to Sephora or Aveda and have them recommend a regimen for you: cleaner, toner optional i think, exfoliant (either chemical or particle based), and moisturizer (separate eye cream and general face cream). Both these stores will let you return products if you are not satisfied even if you have part of them. Your early start will do you well for a long time to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment