Sunday, April 25, 2010

What is a good eye cream for a 19 year old?

Hello everyone! Well i am 19 years old, i have a dry eye area and a few wrinkles under my eyes. I want a cream to help with the dryness, however i want something that is right for my age.. Thank you all very much for your help.. =)What is a good eye cream for a 19 year old?
Any Olay product is good. You will have to look at the different types for your age group.What is a good eye cream for a 19 year old?
I've been using Philosphy's Hope in a Tube eye and lip cream since I was 20...it works super well for dryness!!!!





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>

1 comment:

  1. I prefer to consult on experts first because its not always safe to use whatever random eye cream we find and use without the consent of some experts.

    ReplyDelete