Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Good eye cream for fine lines?

I am 40 and as far as wrinkles go my skin still looks great: I have noticed some fine lines forming around my eyes though and I am looking for a great eye cream to use. I have tried several different kinds, but so far nothing really has impressed me too much. I don't have a problem with bags or dark circles, just those tiny little fine lines we all have to look forward to one day. Does anyone have any suggestions?Good eye cream for fine lines?
Estee lauder ultra lift. It takes away fine lines and it makes ur eyes brighter.Good eye cream for fine lines?
Elizabeth Arden's Ceramide Plump Perfect Eye Cream.
My mom uses eye cream from Avon and it helps her.
Try Burt's Bees Radiance eye cream!
Avon makes great eye creams.

No comments:

Post a Comment