Saturday, December 26, 2009

Anyone know a good eye cream that actually works?

My eyes are always puffy. I have dark circles and wrinkles. I use a concealer but because of the wrinkles it kind of cakes up and i have to constantly be smearing off the make up under my eyes to fix it up. I've tried different eye creams but haven't seen much difference. Please help!Anyone know a good eye cream that actually works?
the on from


the body shopAnyone know a good eye cream that actually works?
I've always had good luck with L'Oreal Revitalift eye cream. I've tried others; Mary Kay, Oil of Olay, Arbonne, a private dermatologist label, etc., but I always go back to this one.
Mary Kay has an Indulge Soothing Eye Gel to fight the puffiness,


6 shades of concealer, 4 shades of facial highlighting pen, a firming eye cream, and an age-fighting eye cream. Go to marykay.com to find a consultant in your area.
green tea bags...add some hot water and apply to your eyes for 5 minutes...it works!!!!!!!!!!
There are many causes of dark circles, from age, heredity, allergies, cold or sinus infection, bone structure and glasses which are not so commonly known.


http://www.mydarkcirclesblog.com/2006/11鈥?/a>





If you would like to apply home remedies to reduce dark circles, here are some of my suggestions:


Buy a box of regular, old fashioned unflavored gelatin (e.g. Knox) from grocery store. Take a small cup or bowl and put in 1 teaspoon of the gelatin mix. Add one tablespoon of boiling water %26amp; stir for a minute. Test it on your wrist to make sure it is not too hot. Then, using a cotton ball, pat it under your eyes as you would an eye cream or gel. Go lie down and listen to some music, or take a bath %26amp; let it stay on for at least 30 minutes. Then just rinse it off.Gelatin is very high in Vitamin K %26amp; Biotin. It will not remove your dark circles on the first application (but you will notice a difference), but if you do it daily for a week, and then 2-3 times a week for maintenance, you should notice a drastic reduction in dark circles.


http://www.mydarkcirclesblog.com/2007/01鈥?/a>
Menaji 911 Gel Eye Treatment





http://www.menessentials.com/oxid.php/si鈥?/a>





MenEssentials Winner for Product of the Year
anything with Q10 in it
Go on a website called:





Onyasorganics.com





She has a fabulous eye cream and it really works and it is made with all natural products. I see a big difference since I have been using it. I think it is on sale now, but let me tell you it is a great product, in fact, all her products are superb, including moisurizer and cream makeup which I have and use everyday. Try her products; you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment