Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What's the best eye cream for a 19-year-old girl?

I'm 19 years old and don't have any wrinkes on my face but I would like to the protect the delicate skin around my eyes so I'm looking for a really good eye cream that moisturizes and prevents wrinkles.


I have tried Nivea and Garnier but none of them gave me the results I was expecting!What's the best eye cream for a 19-year-old girl?
Use only Oil of Olay moisturizer because of how young you are and you don't have wrinkles, this is a really good moisturizer. Use it forever because it keeps your skin fresh and young. I like itWhat's the best eye cream for a 19-year-old girl?
Don't bother using expensive eye creams, etc...it is a waste of your money. I have never used any eye cream and look 10 years younger than I am...clean your face properly with any facial cleanser/scrub and apply lotion to the face, something good like Nivea as it is non-comedogenic(sp?), meaning it will not clog your pores. You can use Nivea as eye cream as well. Just don't get it in your eyes. =]
Visit our website.. www.beingspausa.com





Good eye cream... revitilizing eye cream





We can mail it to you!
Arbonne Intelligence Daily Eye Cream!! Check out my profile for more info!!
Hydrofirming Eye Cream by Avon i use this every night and it really works i definitly recommend it.





www.AVON.com
Anything containing retinol (a form of vitamin A) is good

No comments:

Post a Comment