Saturday, December 26, 2009

I want to know what is a good eye cream for everyday use?

For normal eyes....no puffiness or lines or anything...just an everyday eye cream?I want to know what is a good eye cream for everyday use?
Preventage eyecream by Merle Norman is awesome. It will prevent fine lines and puffiness in the future. It is safe for sensitive eyes and has sunscreen in it.I want to know what is a good eye cream for everyday use?
I use my normal body lotion moisturizer, applied sparingly (use a dot the diameter of a pencil eraser for each eye) and lightly pat it in with your middle or ring finger tip (no rubbing or tugging). All eyecreams are just moisurizers or emollients and the expensive ones can be worthless. The trick is not not let it get too close to the rim/tear duct/eyeball or irritation will result. I've also heard that a drop of rosehip oil will do the trick, too, and is very gentle. Take care!
http://cgarcia1.qbeautyzone.com/products鈥?/a> this is what I use everyday for 4 years and still am.

No comments:

Post a Comment