Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can you suggest an eye cream, serum, or gel that will reduce the visibility of the veins in my eyelids?organic?

So yeah the skin around my eyes is red especially my eyelids.I heard of some product containing caffeine that was said to help, but I don't remember what brand it was. I prefer organic products, but if you swear it works for this I'll try it.Can you suggest an eye cream, serum, or gel that will reduce the visibility of the veins in my eyelids?organic?
I am one of her wonderful contacts..lol.


I saw a commercial last night for Garnier Nutrisse Caffeine Roll on Eye Cream.


Also, if you like organics , Bath and Body Works (I am a junkie and have every scent known to man) Anyhoo, they have this one. I have not tried it, but their products are so nice, I'll bet it 's great!


http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/sm-pure-鈥?/a>Can you suggest an eye cream, serum, or gel that will reduce the visibility of the veins in my eyelids?organic?
I starred this so my very smart contacts might help you.





You have red on your eyelids? Veins? I never noticed. My brother has the same thing (I think) under his eyes, and his doc said it has something to do with capillaries. So, if that's your case, I don't think any topical treatment would work.





But why bother? You have beautiful skin. And eyes. I wouldn't mess with it, or try to fix something that ain't broke.





We just got home, if ya' wanna stop by. Okay, bye.





Wait- maybe that's why people put cucumbers on their eyes. Try that, and if it doesn't work, you'll still have a tasty treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment