Saturday, December 26, 2009

How good is Strivectin eye cream?

I'm only 31 and recently have noticed I have fine lines around my eyes while my friends don't. I take care of my skin and don't smoke - it's just genetic. What can help?How good is Strivectin eye cream?
hi there, i started using stri-vectin because of fine lines and hyper pigmentation. i'm 34rs old now and have decided to take care of my skin too. finally!! i love this product! i noticed HUUUGE positive changes with my spots, that derms were saying i would have to do laser at a cost of $5,000! the fine lines around my eyes are barely noticeable to me and i'm definitely my own worst critict. people are once again complementing me on my skin! no joke. i'm still shocked myself. i was seriously devastated at how terrible i had let my skin get, people would ask me...what's wrong? is something going on inside? hormones? anyway, i'm a girl that is always in search of and i think i found my lil treasure! try it, if it worked for me, i think it would be great for anyone!!! i look better than ever :)
  • bronzing powder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment