Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I need to know if I should begin using eye cream and which one?

I just turned 22 and would like to know at what age it is appropiate to start using eye cream? and what brand is better?I need to know if I should begin using eye cream and which one?
I always recommend prevention is easier than a cure so eye cream is a must as soon as you start using skin care. I also recommend a specialized eye cleanser, as facial cleansers can to terrible damage to the delicate eye area.


100% rose hip oil doubles as both in my beauty routine. it is very effective in getting off even the most stubborn mascara and is a rich source of vitamins.


Tip - wipe of excess makeup and oil before finsishing with a drop and not much more, massage gently using the finger next to your pinky just inside the eye socket bone. you don't need to do your lid as when you open your eyes the residue under the brow will transfer and you are less likely to get it in your eyes.





p.s. Stay away from antiaging, and stick to hydrating if you are going for a commerially made eye cream.I need to know if I should begin using eye cream and which one?
I don't know which brand, but you should start as soon as possible. I'm 18 and i've been using since i was 15. if u don't want to overdo it then just do it at night. then hopefully it will prevent wrinkles when ur older. so the sooner the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment