Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Does anyone know of an awesome eye cream?

I am 31 and am looking for a really good eye cream for firming and wrinkle prevention. I tried a few but nothing has really impressed me yet. I am currently using prescriptives eye cream. I also don't want to spend $500 a jar. I'm a teacher not a millionaire!Does anyone know of an awesome eye cream?
clinic is one of the est creams anyone i know that uses it thinks it brilliant and its not all that dearDoes anyone know of an awesome eye cream?
Have a look at Estee Lauder!
Liz Earle, her products are amazing, everything's made from natural ingredients, and not too expensive, she has a store in London but you can also buy online. I use her daily eye repair after a heavy night and it really works, she has loads of eye related products though , I think the smoothing line serum would be best for you :)





www.lizearle.com
I am 30 and have been using Arbonne RE9 eye cream and love it!! it has helped with the bags under and above my eyes! You know it helping when your husband even notices! LOL
If you are looking for home remedy to reduce wrinkles, try this.


Smear honey on your face and leave it for as long as possible (but 5-10mins a day will do). then rinse off with tepid water mixed with a teaspoon of cider vinegar - this has a neutral pH and will act as a toner.





And if you have some bucks, Lifecell anti wrinkle cream would be a good choice. You can have more information here.





http://www.lifecellskinreviews.com/
  • bronzing powder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment