Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is is safe to use an eye cream for laugh lines?

I just received Nutrimin C's Re9 corrective eye cream in the mail today and I was wondering if it was alright to use on other parts of the face (besides around the eyes)? i.e-lines around mouth





The only reason I'm asking is because it contains Kojic acid, which is a lightening agent, and I'm wondering if this will cause skin discoloration when used anywhere else besides around the eyes.





Please only answers if you're positive in what you are saying. I don't need any assumptions.Is is safe to use an eye cream for laugh lines?
I am positive that you should follow the instructions included with the product and use the product as it is intended. If the instructions say that it can also be used on other parts of the face, then you can. I say this assuming you haven't read the instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment