Saturday, December 26, 2009

Has anyone ever heard of Hylexin Eye Cream?

I ran across it on the internet and I want to know if it really works. It supposedly removes dark circles under the eyes. I've had dark circles under my eyes and this seems too good to be true.Has anyone ever heard of Hylexin Eye Cream?
This is one of those products that works well on a few people and has no effect on others. So what I suggest is that you get a sample (or two if you can) from Sephora before you spend a lot of money - because it is extremely expensive - on the product itself.





I used to like the Stri-Vectin eye cream better as I saw an immediate improvement. I have dark circles that are hereditary and this was the only cream that made a significant improvement.





There's actually a new cream by Avon called Anew Clinical Eye Lift which is the best product I have used so far. It seems to work on everyone fortunately and it's a cream I can recommend to you. Reasonably priced as well!Has anyone ever heard of Hylexin Eye Cream?
Most defiantly. Its just a great product. Made especially for serious dark under eye circles. My husband uses it and its working so very fast. He got his on ebay, un-used, new in the box for 1/2 the price than the original website. I suggest that you use it and you will be satisfied. Good Luck!
It is really expensive and not work the money. Spend your money on a good concealer instead.
My boyfriend bought Hylexin because of dark circles around his eyes and he got amazing results. I think you should give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment