Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Does the under eye cream really removes dark circles around the eyes?

which one in india is the most effective?


tell me the name and price.Does the under eye cream really removes dark circles around the eyes?
Creams mildly reduces the dark circles. Preferably use tea bags or cucumbers at night for about 10-15 minutes and sleep well. that's the whole mantra for reducing dark circles. i will also suggest what i suggested another Friend on yahoo answers.








Any natural product, which contains caffeine specifically, it helps cool the stress under your eyes and hence reduces the dark circles. Also try and do meditation twice everyday, once in morning and once before sleeping. Use anti-glare classes, even if you don't have power, while watching TV or working on computer. Live life stress-free and you will see the difference.


Source(s):


Some suggested by a doctor to me and some by personal experience.Does the under eye cream really removes dark circles around the eyes?
Monny





The only one I can recommend is what I use


Extreme Eye Rescue by Isabella Pelle


I purchased my 3rd bottle last month it was going for $35.00 USD


plus they ship it for free anywhere in the world., including India.


This is what has worked for me with the dark circles, and eye puffiness.


http://www.isabellapelle.com/eyewrinklec鈥?/a>
Have u tried one of Clinique eye cream? I think it is a good product which I have used, also I recommend an eye cream from No.7 from boots. I am not sure if there will be any of these brands sold in India or not. For the price, you can look them up on the Internet as it varies among countries.
I don't know if you can get Olay Definity in your country, but if you can, I would highly recommend it. It works wonders on dark circles and imperfections. It sells for about 20 dollars.
no, they just hide them, but it gets worse later


garnier eye rool on- use it when really necessary, like when your going 2 a party or something, not to college or on daily basis
better try garnier eye roll on it will cost 500-600 RS.
garnier
the best is GARNIER light eye roll on





it works for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment