Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best eye cream? I have to use a peroxide on my skin, and the cream also dries my eyes.?

What is the best for restoring moisture, without being like vasoline. (p.s., I don't put peroxide on my eyes, don't worry!~What is the best eye cream? I have to use a peroxide on my skin, and the cream also dries my eyes.?
I personally use products by La Mer, which are quite expensive but last a good 3-4 months because you only need a tiny bit. Nothing else moisturizes like it, it is really worth the money. Here's a description of their fantastic eye balm:








La Mer


The Eye Balm


Especially for the vulnerable eye area, this intense treatment combines a triple concentration of the original Creme de la Mer Miracle Broth鈩?and a revolutionary ingredient, luminizing Brazilian Malachite. This balm will diminish the appearance of lines, wrinkles and dark undereye circles as it brightens, vitalizes and soothes your skin. Also provides excellent results when applied to other vulnerable areas, such as smile lines and forehead lines.What is the best eye cream? I have to use a peroxide on my skin, and the cream also dries my eyes.?
Pure jojoba oil - less than $5. Pat a very light coat around your eyes at night and you'll be amazed at the results. Works better than every expensive eyecream I've ever tried. Keep the layer light and it won't clog pores or feel heavy.
I've read a few places that Vitamin K lotions are the best for eyes. They have a few different kinds at Ulta, or you might be able to find some at a regular pharmacy or grocery store.
Philosophy Hope In A Tube.


Moisturizing without being greasy...and it is great for lips too!





Worth every penny.
the most amazing cream I have ever tried is called ';hydrating creme concentrate'; its made by a company bee-luscious cosmetics the web site is beeroyalproducts.com Oh my God your skin will be like a baby's bottom. :)
I have used (and sold) almost every brand there is. I have purchased $80 eye creams only to let them rot in my cabinet because I saw no difference after using them.





The absolute best eye cream I have ever used is Arbonne's RE9 Anti-aging eye cream. It is not even as expensive as most of the department store brands (Estee Lauder, Lancome, Channel, etc) and is much, much more effective!





I think an eye cream is SO important! Did you know less than 5% of women use one regularly? Is it any wonder that most show their age around the eyes first?





Visit my website and email me your address if you would like a free sample.





http://healthynatural.myarbonne.com
use garnier eye contour. Best one ever. Vasline is too sticky and makes your skin look old and oily. use nivea moisture control as well if you like for your whole body and face.

No comments:

Post a Comment