Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can anyone recommend a decent eye cream that really works?

I work 3 nights per week on a night shift and have 2 young children (toddler at home and child at primary school) so I always look tired. Can anyone recommend an eyecream that reduces dark cirlces (that works and doesn't cost a fortune) and any suggestions on what cosmetics to use for tired eyes?Can anyone recommend a decent eye cream that really works?
Try Liz Earlies eye cream (day) and her smoothing line serum at night. They really work well and are not too expensive. Also, get a bottle of her Eyebright and put some of this on cotton wool pads, rest for 15 minutes and you will look great. good luck.Can anyone recommend a decent eye cream that really works?
From a man's point of view I have used Clarins Eye Serum for men. It may be a bit harsh for women though and they do an alternative version for you.
when my lower lids get real cracked I use lip balm, it works.
benifit eyecon is good it is quite expensive but its worth it,you have to use it frequently to benefit from it.
hi,Avon do a nice one ,gel for top lid and cream for under.this is my favour ate after trying so many,clinical eye lift the anew collection,all so a little arnica bruise cream helps dark circles. good luck x
vitamine E cream by bodyshop
Claire M,


My wife uses ...';Eyezone';...by Estee Lauder, she loves it. (little pricey).


TDCWH
I know the eye gel from the body shop is great, try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment