Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is there really an under eye cream that works to remove puffiness in the mornings ?

I have tried several, some are better than others. So far the best I have found is Nivea ';Multiple Results'; w/ Creatine. Are there others that really work that don't cost $100 an ounce that are at least worth trying?Is there really an under eye cream that works to remove puffiness in the mornings ?
Quite honestly, under eye puffiness is mostly inherited. If you simply had a bit too much salt the night before or too much wine, and this condition only happens occasionally, try raising the top of your bed a few more inches off the floor than the foot end. I have sold 'high end' cosmetics in department stores and know that you can purchase creams that claim to help this condition and you can pay $100 plus for them. I consider them to be 'snake oil' and would suggest the above and any type of cold compress on your eyes. In summation, my answer to your question is ';no';.Is there really an under eye cream that works to remove puffiness in the mornings ?
Stars use hemorroid cream. It works.
I mean NO not really. There are a lot of things out there. . I have paid 10-100 for treatments to ONLY be disappointed.





Cucumbers work just as good as anything u can get in a store.





A cool towel, a lil ice cube and chill your facial moisturizer.
I heard Preparation H worked on shrinking facial wrinkles, maybe it would work for puffiness
Clinique- ';All About Eyes';, it costs around 鈧?0, but its gud tho!
I use cucumber slices.Place them,cold,on the eyes for 5 min. after waking.
Bliss Labs Baggage Handler. It only takes a teeny amount, and it works so well!!!





www.sephora.com
Yea, i use my man's ';cream'; it works wonders, and it's free! (j.k)
i dont think theres such thing.


they work ,a little but not completely get the job done
try the Clinique turnaround or all about eyes
yeah, try Clean and Clear morning glow
botopical Instant Wrinkle eraser/ eye repair by Freeman works wonders for puffiness and wrinkles. It's only about $8.00 and can be purchased in drugstores around the country.
Clinique Repairwear is amazing stuff. I've tried a lot of undereye creams but I got a sample of this one and it blew me away...nothing else has ever really worked including cucumbers, Preparation H, and all sorts of drugstore undereye creams.
Preparation H. It's obviously not for the face, but it works like a charm.
if u find one tell me
Preperation H its for hemroids and it srinks the puffy skin under your eyes ...its cheap and it works.....
Go to your local spa or your local Clinique counter.
avon under eye cream works good it's get rid off the wrinklesand the puffness

No comments:

Post a Comment