Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does anyone know where I can report getting skin cancer from using Cheryl Tiegs under the eye cream?

I have perfectly clear skin, but one night I put some Cheryl Tiegs under the eye cream on to keep that area smooth. I put it on thick, and the next morning I had skin cancer right where I put the cream on. I am wondering if anyone else has this problem and where I can report this. My doctor had no reaction when I told her.Does anyone know where I can report getting skin cancer from using Cheryl Tiegs under the eye cream?
I just read a review about this very popular product and most of the review was positive. In the small 'negative' part of the review it said this -


'Information provided about active ingredients of the product is insufficient.'Does anyone know where I can report getting skin cancer from using Cheryl Tiegs under the eye cream?
I can think of three options:





1) Through your doctor (I'm guessing you've tried that).





2) Through their PR team (look at their website).





3) Through a civil court.
Skin cancer does not develop overnight. So if you do have skin cancer under your eyes it wasn鈥檛 caused by the product.
And your doctor confirmed this was cancer?
If that was your dr's reaction, it means it didn't give you cancer, you don't have cancer and he's not going to treat you for cancer. You may have had an allergic reaction to an ingredient. I know of no products that will give you skin cancer when applied.





How were you diagnosed and what procedure did you have done?





Here's the site for the ingredient list.
  • bronzing powder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment