Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best eye cream for reducing under eye dark circles?

I have dark circles under my eyes and I think they are chronic because I can't remember a day when I did not have them. And Yes I do drink a lot of water and sleep 8hrs a day, but that has not worked for me. so I am looking for a cream that might reduce themWhat is the best eye cream for reducing under eye dark circles?
loreal product works good on dark circlesWhat is the best eye cream for reducing under eye dark circles?
Hello,





You're right, many times sleeping 8 hours and drinking water doesn't do the trick. You'll see visible results within less than a month if you apply extra virgin olive oil to them every night. You may have it in your pantry already.





I hope this helps.
I have the SAME problem!!! I have found a a cream by Clinque though that is a perfect solution. It's called EyeRepair by Clinque. I bought it at SAKS, but I know a lot of store carry that brand. You dab a pea sized amount under each eye before you sleep and it takes about 7-10 days to begin working, but the day it starts you will notice a 100% difference!
Hylexin is the product of choice among celebs and it works wonders, although I think it's for people with seriously dark undereye circles, it's pretty expensive but it works.
I would focus on what you eat and drink first because that is where you will see the best results for skin problems. I would up your vegi's and fruits. Really make sure you eat the dark green vegi's because they are where you will get tons of vitamin K and that is very important in reducing this problem. Try drinking nothing but water and green tea for a while and then reward yourself with something different once in a while. Get a really good vitamin supplement and maybe take some extra calcium. You see a change if you change your diet, not that you have a bad diet but sometimes we need a little change. It has worked for me, My circles are gone and so are my wrinkles. Drink tons of water everyday. Carry a water bottle with you all day long to ensure you do it. There is a great book called The prescription for nutritional healing and it has some great solutions for everything you could need.
Hi, Look for eye creams/serums that contain Vitamin K. Vitamin K is great for dark circles. You have to make sure that you are using it religiously (usually means 2x a day) to really show the effects. From my experience working the beauty industry, the pricey stuff doesn't always mean better. Good Luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment