Saturday, December 26, 2009

Has anyone of you ever tried an eye cream/gel or an eye treatment from The Body Shop? Does it work?

If so, what variant works for you?Has anyone of you ever tried an eye cream/gel or an eye treatment from The Body Shop? Does it work?
From my personal experience, products from The Body Shop don't work that well.Has anyone of you ever tried an eye cream/gel or an eye treatment from The Body Shop? Does it work?
Yes, the gel is made with Elderflower for puffiness. If that's what you'd like to correct then that's a nice product. It's not quite a moisturizer though. You may want to try their Vitamin E line. Vitamine E repairs skin cells quite quickly.





For dark circles I think Dove has a good line of lighteners. But, sleep and water help too. :)





I've been using Avon face care products an have had GREAT results. (Just make sure to find one with SPF 15 for the daytime.)
I have tried the transparent gel for drak circles and puffy eyes. Cant really remember the exact product name.


It dont work for me.


So far I have not found any good eye cream of gel for me.


My eyes grow the milit seeds easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment