Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best non scented eye cream?

I've tried origins eye cream but it does not do well for me. i would really prefer a non scented cream. please help.What is the best non scented eye cream?
L麓OREAL genesis eye cream serum is fragrance free very hydrating also it helps to prevent crow feet also leaves that area soft %26amp; sheer.


also Avon has a eye cream that is fragrance free called Maximum Moisture Eye Cream this cream is more richer great for people who has the eye area very dry.What is the best non scented eye cream?
Use Marylin Monroe's beauty secret; clear vaseline (petroleum jelly) for skin.





I do and it works great.


I have dry but thick skin and because I use eye liner every day my eyes can become really sensitive. I've tried everything from homeopathic to $120-a-tube-creams and eventually ended up with this century old cream which costs only a few dollars.





Vaseline protects from outside influences like rain and wind but also from influences from the city like exhaust fumes.


Also, you don't have to smear thick layers on your skin to feel immediate results, because it's rather thick and rich just a little will do.





Good luck!
search google, that'll help





bet you can't answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
  • bronzing powder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment