Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is it ok to use two eye cream at the same time?

I want to use an eye cream to get rid of my fine lines and a cream to get rid of my uneven skintone around my eyes.I just want to know...is it ok if i use both at the same time?I would put the fine lines cream first then the another after on top of that.Is it ok to use the two different eye creams on the same spot at the same time?They are of the same brand and I really want to know if I will get the effect from the creams if i use them at the same time.Thanks!Is it ok to use two eye cream at the same time?
yes thants fine:DIs it ok to use two eye cream at the same time?
yes its fine as logn as there from the same brand different brands mayu counteract making rashes and breakouts on the skin..





hope i helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment