Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Has anyone ever found an eye cream that helps?

I have bought every cream possible to reduce the fine lines under my eyes but nothing seems to work. It seems like the more I use creams my fine lines get worse or new ones appear.Has anyone ever found an eye cream that helps?
i dont knw much abt creams!but yes try usin cotton soaked in cucumber juice n place it on ur eyes 4 abt 15-20 mins daily!im sure it wil help u!!Gud luck!!Has anyone ever found an eye cream that helps?
yessssss, I Finlay found one that works, it firms, brightens, provides intense moisturization, plus minimizes fine lines and wrinkles. Firming eye cream by Mary Kay


http://www.marykay.com/s_azad/skincare/l鈥?/a> and shipping is free :)
Have you tried arbonne RE9 Results? great product and I noticed results in 3 days. Arbonne is only available in the USA and Canada now thou their looking to go international next year but have not given locations as of yet.
I have tried a few myself and I really like the Garnier lift products. I use the day cream and the night cream.
I use Renew Intensive Skin Therapy by Melaleuca. You can't by it in any stores. You can only get it through Melaleuca. If you want to know more you can visit www.melaleuca.com and then if you want to become a customer you can email my father who is a Melaleuca Marketer and he can get you signed up. His email address is williamdale13@yahoo.com
I like the Avon products. They have a new one that you put on before you put your makeup on that has 2 products in one jar, one for your upper lid, and one for your lower lid. I use this, and I can tell a difference. It's Anew Clinical Eye Lift.


Don't you just love this getting older thing! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment