Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best eye cream that isnt very pricey? Or are the best ones pricey?

What has worked best for you or that you have seen on others...thanks!What is the best eye cream that isnt very pricey? Or are the best ones pricey?
The best eye cream for me is ROC. This is by far the best eye cream I’ve tried and I recommend it to everyone! My sensitive skin has been rescued from the punishing heavy eye makeup I’ve been wearing on a daily basis for the last four years. This is the only cream I can apply before my makeup each morning because it’s non-sticky, won’t blur my vision and doesn’t cause my signature black liquid eyeliner “cat eye” to smudge. It absorbs quickly and within approx. 3 days I noticed my puffy eyes looked well rested even though I certainly didn’t feel that way. I’ve been using this wonder cream for about 7 1/2 weeks now and I’m very, very happy.


Not familiar with ROC? Here's what it looks like through its polaroid photo: http://www.pixisnap.com/main/view/000000…
  • bronzing powder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment