Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is 19 a good age to start using eye cream?

I was wondering if 19 is a good age to start using eye cream, my mom said that i'm too young and I don't need to, but my aunt said it's good to start using the cream early because it will prevent wrinkles. Any tips or advice?Is 19 a good age to start using eye cream?
Its never too early to start caring for your skin


at your age use a light weight eye cream like the original Olay


dont suntan in the sun or in a tanning bed


wear a suncreen on your face , ears, neck, chest, arms and hands ( adapt as needed for exposed area that day) of at least # 20 every dayIs 19 a good age to start using eye cream?
I know some cream that would be great for you email me and I will give you the details geniacapers@yahoo.com
  • bronzing powder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment